Body Massage promotes relaxation and improved sleep, eases the the signs of stiff, tired joints,…
Body Massage Parlour in Kuvadava Rajkot is offering quality massage by professional massagist. Female to…
Do you know how Massage in Rajkot is beneficial for our body? Massage therapies have been used for hundreds of years now to help people in treating their body. The person who treats or massages your body is known as a massage therapist. A massage therapist is someone who is a trained professional about how massages work and how different kinds of massages are executed. Massages are simply manipulating the soft tissues of our body. If you want to experience a great massage, you should visit our massage parlour in Rajkot. It is practised in almost every culture and was the earliest tool people used to relive their body from pain.
Visit Emmy Massage Center for more information.
Do massages help pain ? Female to Male Massage in Rajkot
Massages have helped treat pain from different parts of our body. There are a few categories of pain which are treated primarily by the use of massage therapies:
- Lower-back pain – For treating lower back pain, massages are an effective tool. According to some 25 studies, people suffering from lower back pain found instant short-term relief when their body was massaged. But there is no evidence for it directly treating the acute lower back pain. It can be used as a short term solution though.
- Neck and shoulder pain – Neck and shoulder pain is irritating and uncomfortable. You can try treating it with the help of massages. But it is only a short term solution. The pain will return if the root cause of the pain is not treated. The muscles of both neck and shoulders are very stressed out because of regular use, that is why it is a very relieving feeling when your neck and shoulder is massaged.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee – According to some of the studies, massages have been used for relieving a patient from the pain of osteoarthritis of the knee. It helps with short term pain relief.
- Headaches – Headaches are not something anyone wants to go through. Massages are good for treating headaches. According to some researches, headaches are not something which can be treated purely with the help of massages. But some people do get relief from headaches after massages.
Does massage help baby growth ? Massage Center in Rajkot
If you don’t know, there is enough evidence to prove that babies who were born prematurely were able to gain weight after regular massages. Even when they cried a lot, massages helped them in sleeping better. So if you have a baby, take him/her for a massage in Rajkot. There are some really good massage centres in Rajkot which provide baby massage services.
What are the types of massage therapies ? Massage Parlour in Rajkot
You can get these types of massage in Rajkot:
- Swedish massage – Swedish massages are the kind of massages which are traditionally provided everywhere. The technique to do it is very simple and most of the people prefer this massage because it is very relaxing. When you are going for a massage for the first time and you don’t know which kind of massage is perfect for you, you can go to the Swedish massage.
- Hot Stone massage – Everyone of us has acupuncture points in our body. Hot stones are kept in those acupuncture points in the body. These are not simple hot stones, but they are the stones which are collected from near the volcanos which can retain a lot of heat for a length of time.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Deep tissue massages are really helpful in treating our bodies. They can open tensed muscles in a very effective way. It is a good option for you if you have chronic muscle problems. It can also help with anxiety problems.
- Sports massage – If you are a sports person, sports massages can help you with treating and preventing sports injuries. If sports massages are properly provided then you will also see an improvement in your flexibility levels and will be able to strengthen your muscles and joints.
- Shiatsu massage – If you are someone who enjoys a delicate touch of fingers, then shiatsu massage will be really enjoyable for you. The massage therapist uses his fingers to create pressure in the tensed muscles and opens the blood flow in the area. This helps in getting a lot of relief.
What Are The Benefits of Body Massages in Rajkot ?
You can get all these benefits when you go for a massage in Rajkot:
- Reduces stress – Massages can help you with stress problems. If you are suffering from stress and anxiety, massages will be effective in helping you with it. When your body is massaged, the level of cortisol reduces indoor body. Cortisol is the hormone which is directly responsible for bringing you stress and anxiety down.
- Promotes blood circulation – If you have blood circulation problems, then you can treat them with the help of massages. Massages improve blood circulation by relieving the tensed nerves and muscles. It is a long term benefit which you can receive. Your muscles also get rid of lactic acid after your body is properly massaged.
- Better posture – When your body is relieved of tensed muscles, your posture is naturally inclined to improve. With the help of stretching, you can improve your blood circulation and your posture will improve even further.
- Stronger immune system – If the stronger immune system is what you want, then massages can help you to a great extent. When blood circulation in your body increases, metabolic waste from your blood gets removed and your immune system gets stronger.
Are there any risks associated with massage therapy ?
No, there are no very big risks associated with massages. If you are going for a massage in Rajkot, but you go to a person who is not professional in his work, then you can be in trouble. The massage therapist can potentially press the wrong nerves in your body, it can be a really painful experience for you. People rarely get side-effects because of massages. Even some people who don’t know how to massage properly can help you get relaxed because they can still apply gentle pressure to your muscles.